Thursday, January 6, 2011

"You've Got The Look!"

Increase your website traffic with AutomaticSiteMap.com
      It is so important to let your children know how much you love them! I realize that this is truly one of my favorite statements, however I sincerely mean what I say!  It is truly important to show your children love and give them that " loving look" when they walk into the room.  You know what I am talking about!  That look that signifies that even though  you are in a room filled with people... the only person that you see is you child!!!  That look that would melt butter!  That look that says ...the world has stopped and I will do anything that my baby wants me to do.
     That look that says "I love you more than life itself!"  Give this look to your child as often as you can and watch their response!  Trust me they will respond and the coolest response is when they give the look back to you!
    "You've got the" look" now give it to your child with all your heart and soul!
Be Truly Blessed!
All Comments Are Welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment