Friday, January 14, 2011

"May The Force Be With You!"

Increase your website traffic with AutomaticSiteMap.com
       My husband and I know that we need God  "Our Force"  with us each and every day especially when we are raising our children.  I know that God is "Our Force" and Our Source and He keeps us going and He keeps us alive!  He gives me and my husband the wisdom to raise our children.  God is "The Force" that guides us in giving our children unconditional love!  God is the reason that we know how to love! Our children also know that God is their "Force" and "Source!"
    God was, is and will continue to that Force and Source in our lives that sustains us and our children.  Therefore, I pray and say as you strive to love your children unconditionally, "May the Force Be With You!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment