Monday, January 17, 2011

"I Have A Dream!!!"

Increase your website traffic with AutomaticSiteMap.com
      Today is a very special day!  It is the celebration of the life  and accomplishments of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr!   We are all recipients of the blessings that he bestowed on all people and the world is truly a better place because he was here, he prayed, he helped others, he taught, he excellled, he loved, he cared and he dreamed!
   I have a dream!  I have a dream that one day all children will be given unconditional love!  I have a dream that every parent will realize tha precious gifts they are given when God gives them children!  I have a dream that parents will take the time to tell and show their children how much they love them each and every day! 
    But of all the dreams that I have the most important dream that I have is that parents will teach their children about God and Jesus.  I pray that parents will teach their children that God is our Heavenly Father and that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior and that if they accept Him, Jesus Christ, as their Lord and Savior they will have eternal life!  Salvation is truly the "Greates Gift!"
   I have a dream that everyone will have eternal life!  Help me reach that goal!  Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and then teach your children!!!  Eternal Life is the greatest, most precious  gift that we all can obtain in our lifetime!
   Make my dream a reality, please!
All Comments Are Welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment