Friday, December 24, 2010

"While Visions Of Sugarplums Danced In Their Heads...."

Increase your website traffic with AutomaticSiteMap.com
      This is not another discussion regarding whether parents should tell their children the truth about Santa Claus!   Less discussion of that topic, truly is more!  No  my message today borrows from the the famous poem, "Twas the Night Before Christmas," for a Reason."  I want to remind parents of traditions!  When I was little my sister, brother and I read this poem continuously.    My older sister and I even memorized the lines.  It brings back wonderful, fun memories of us reciting the lines.  We also had other tree trimming traditions and the opening of the presents at the crack of dawn traditions!  We cooked the greatest treats with our mother.  We laughed and played the whole time!  It was a joyous time and the memories will lasts forever!
     It is time to create wonderful traditons of your own or to continue the fabulous ones that you had.  Make these memories with your children and continue to love them and give them extraordinary memories that will last a lifetime.
All Comments Are Welcomed!
Merry Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment