Sunday, December 26, 2010

"See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil!!!"

Increase your website traffic with AutomaticSiteMap.com
     Hi parents I pray that you are having a wonderful awesome fabulous holiday season! I admonish you to "See no evil, Hear no evil and Speak no evil   with regards to your children.  First of all when you look at your children you should see pure joy!  They are your children!  They are your arrows that you will send forward into the future.  They are your babies, the ones that you held close to your bodies and loved on them even before they were born in most cases.  If your children are adopted they are very special also because you chose them!  This message is a message of love!  Love on your your children and see love ever time you are near them!  Improve your relationship with your children!
     Hear no evil!  When you hear your children's voices realize that there is no other sound in the world like your babies' voices! My children's voices are music to my ears and  I can pick my children's voices out of a room filled with young people!  My babies are now 15 and 17 and even though I treat and respect them like young men should be treated and respected...they will always be my babies  :0 !
     Speak no evil!  Please do not speak "evil" to your children!  I have no problem with discipline when when it is appropriate and minimal but do not verbally abuse your child!  Words can hurt, sting, damage, as much as hits!  Do not physically abuse your child either...that's a discussion for another time! But please do not use words to hurt your babies...life is tough enough for young people!!! Have you ever considered that?
   So please take this advice into the New Year and utilize it well.  Seeing no evil, hearing no evil and saying no evil will improve your relationship with your children! Tell me how priceless is a better relationship with your children?
All Comments Are Welcomed!












fir

No comments:

Post a Comment