Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Do You Tell Your Chidren that You Love Them On A Daily Basis? Why or Why Not?

Increase your website traffic with AutomaticSiteMap.com
    Do you tell your children that you love them every day?  Why do you do this or why aren't you doing this?  I tell my children every day that I love them.  I know that these three magical words have power!  They tell the most important people in your life that you truly love and care for them no matter what is happening or not happening!  Your children need these words!  They face so many pressures in their young lives and they are trying to feel their way through this maze called life!  They are trying to find their way and they need to know that they can depend on their parents for love, guidance, affection, kindness, consideration, support and understanding!  If you can not depend on your parents, who can you depend on? God is the only other real source of unconditional love.
     Please tell your children how much God loves them because when we are there and /or when we are not there they need to depend on God!  He will not leave them or foresake them! Guess what?  GOD LOVES OUR CHILDREN EVEN MORE THAN WE DO!
    Write me and let me know if you tell your children that you love them every day and also include whether you tell them that God loves them.  Write me and tell me if you do not tell your children that God and you love them  and please tell me why you choose not to do this.  Your children need to know that God and you love them!  This is a priority!  Tell them today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment