Saturday, January 2, 2010

"To Spank or Not to Spank?"

Increase your website traffic with AutomaticSiteMap.com
     Is it okay to spank children?  I would like to hear from you, my followers, on this matter. I  personally prefer not to spank children.  I feel that disciplining children  ( without spanking) is a good thing and parents should not wait until a child is a teenager.  I believe that children should be told," No!," and/or placed in time out  and they can be deprived of their favorite toy when they are misbehaving.  There are always consequences for bad behavior and children need to learn this fact from  their parents, before they a taught this fact by the police or other authoritative figures!
     Disciplining your children is another way to show that you love them.  Let them know why you are disciplining them and let them  know that you love them and that you will love them forever!
     The answer to the question "To spank or not to spank?" is "Do not spank!"  until I get a better answer!
All comments are welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment